Button to scroll to the top of the page.

UT Counseling and Mental Health Center – Austin 

Behavior Concerns Advice Line (BCAL) - The Behavior Concerns Advice Line provides a central resource to anyone who is concerned about an individual and may not be sure about how best to help them. This service is a partnership among the Office of the Dean of Students, the Counseling and Mental Health Center (CMHC), the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and The University of Texas Police Department (UTPD). An individual can either call the line at 512-232-5050 or report their concerns using the online submission form.

The University Ombudsman - Provides services to the university’s student body by assisting students who have “university-related complaints of a non-legal nature.” Graduate students at UT-Austin have the right to seek redress of any grievance related to academic or nonacademic matters.